Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday ...


Marlene Terry picture
Marlene Terry
Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday, the middle of the work week, and the day we head over the hump to weekend fun, adventure and more.

Short blog today because I want to share an amazing optical illusion sent to me in one of those forwarded emails we all get.
I pondered over it plenty when it came in. Even went a little cross-eyed, as I tried to decide if the young man pictured was giving a hug to the seated young woman or it was the other way around.

I'm sure there is will be varied opinions and valid reasoning for whatever you decide, such as those who have European tendencies might think it's OK for the seated woman to have those very hairy legs ... and arms.
The young man on the other hand if he's the one standing, is a dancer for sure. ... Why else would he be so thin and delicate?
Picture of two people hugging in the living room

... As for me?
I just want to know what all those remotes laid out on the table are for!

♦ Hope you'll let me share your stories and photos here at my new residence "In a Nutshell." Email me at nutshellstories@gmail.com.  


Just a reminder that we're still looking for Fourth of July recipes, traditions and photos. Email everything to nutshellstories@gmail.com , and then watch for them to be posted in the "Under the Nut tree" section of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment