Friday, May 30, 2014

Memorial Days...Day 5...by Marlene Terry and Verl Terry

As the husband of Marlene Terry many blogs that she wrote went right to my heart with laughter, sorrow, regrets, amusement, fantasy, love, and many emotions especially since her passing on November 16, 2013.  I really miss her cute personality, her smile, her big brown eyes looking at me for comments or emotions that I would show during the reading of her blogs.   I know exactly how Marlene felt about her family and all the prayers, phone calls, and tears shed by this special lady.  

My favorite blog is...It's the Crew!  Marlene loved anything that dealt with space travel and all the adventures of the crew on the Starship Enterprise.  She watched Captain Kirk and laughed at all his crazy romances with all kinds of foreign women.  She always loved the quote, "Beam me up Scotty" in which was always her wish.  Well, she got her wish on November 16.  Lucky for her she can now travel anywhere in space, time, or to her favorite...planets in the universe.  I know she has come back to visit this Old World, for we have felt her spirit many times.  One of the quotes used in Star Trek was, "Once you leave, you cannot go home again".  Well, this is not true for the love of my life!  Marlene has gone home again!  Surrounded by many other of our family members that loved her and have passed on, Marlene will continue to champion our Savior and our Heavenly Father and their plan of Salvation.  A plan that includes going to a New World and having many adventures and returning home again.  Marlene returned home from her mission here with this report from Him, even Jesus the Christ, "Well done my daughter.  Welcome Home!"

Thank YOU Honey...for all the memories!
Love Always,
Your Superman



No comments:

Post a Comment