Reasons that we might love or hate day light savings time are...
1. More light in the awake hours = more time for outdoor activities....biking, hiking, gardening, playing in the park, jogging..etc.
2. Maybe your children get up at 5:30 already...not mine of course... mine get up a little before 5:00. So, it makes it feel okay that the clock reads 6:30 instead. (Of course this is only for 2 days until they adjust too.)
3. Late night sunsets.
4. Inconsistency throughout the year. Maybe you just got on a good routine and now you have to change it...so you can change it again in 8 months.
5. The dark morning time... harder to get up.
6. Insomnia for nearly a week....can't go to sleep, can't wake up....YAAAAAAWNNN!
Whether you are part of the "lovers", "haters", or the Arizona/Hawaii group... this weekend is a rite of passage for spring. I have seen blossoms starting to appear and a slight tinge of green on the trees. Step outside for just a moment and breath in the air, you can feel it too....spring is on our doorstep and so is the yard work.
Here is to a Happy Monday and a hope that you caught the shift in time yesterday so you can be on time today....Heavens knows we don't need one more thing to mess up a monday!
Share with us your stories at email@example.com.